170 HP 540-1000 rpm Omni Gear 1:1 Ratio RC-145 Rotary Cutter Gearbox
Rotating the continuous wave input produces the continuous wave output
Gear ratio: 1:1
Input RPM: 540/1000
Output speed: 540/1000
Enter HP: 61-171
Maximum torque: 7,117-19,950 inch pounds.
Input shaft: 1-3/4 “diameter. X 3-7/8 “long 20T spline
Output shaft: 2-1/4″ diameter. 18 teeth conical spline W/threaded end. 3-1/4 “total length
Install: 6 holes on 8 “dia. B.c.
Pilot: 5-5/8 “DIA.
Centerline distance: 8.9 “(input shaft to mounting surface)
Dimensions 14-1/2 “x 11″ x 11”
The actual weight is 135 pounds.
Shpg. 170 pounds.
RC Flail Shredders come with a 5 year limited transmission warranty and are available with 3 point lift, half mount or pull Hitch in shredding widths of 15′, 18′, 20′ and 25′(25′ pull or half mount). The driveline comes with standard heavy equipment, including a Cat 5 or Cat 6 main driveline, a 207 HP 1000 RPM transmission, and a 5V belt drive belt to handle the power of larger tractors in harsh conditions. The shredder housing is a shaped 3/16″ thick hood with internal 3/16″ stiffeners in critical wear areas, increasing structural strength to the main machine and extending shredder life. The specially designed housing and 12,620 FPM* tip speed help ensure maximum CHINAMFG crushing and insect habitat destruction. Shredder blades are carbide surfaces that maximize wear life and provide more cutting per foot travel than most competing shredders. The resulting “mulch” speeds up the decomposition of material and the return of nutrients to the soil, while providing ground cover to help prevent erosion caused by wind and water.
1. Shell: made of high rigidity fc-25 cast iron;
2. Gear: high purity alloy steel 20crmnt is used for quenching and tempering, carburizing, quenching and grinding;
3. Spindle: high purity alloy steel 40Cr quenching and tempering processing, with high hanging load capacity.
4. Bearing: equipped with tapered roller bearing with heavy load capacity;
5. Oil seal: imported double lip oil seal, with the ability of dust and oil leakage.
The use of proper lubricating oil for t spiral bevel gear commutator can give full play to the efficiency of the steering gear and improve its service life.
1. The initial wear period is 2 weeks or 100-200 hours. There may be a small amount of metal wear particles between them. Please clean the interior and replace it with new lubricating oil;
2. In case of long-term use, change the lubricating oil every half a year or 1000-2000 hours.
Technical parameters of T spiral bevel gear commutator:
It can be equipped with single horizontal axis, double horizontal axis, single vertical axis and double vertical axis 1:5, 1:5, 1:1, 1:5, 1:5, 1:1
Also I would like to take this opportunity to give a brief introduction of our CHINAMFG company:
Our company is a famous manufacturer of agriculture gearbox,worm reduce gearbox, PTO shafts, Sprockets ,rollar chains, bevel gear, pulleys and racks in china.
We have exported many products to our customers all over the world, we have long-time experience and strong technology support.
-Ø Our Company with over 12 year’s history and 1000 workers and 20 sales.
-Ø With over 100 Million USD sales in 2017
-Ø With advance machinery equipments
-Ø With large work capacity and high quality control, ISO certified.
You also can check our website to know for more details, if you need our products catalogue, please contact with us.
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Clutch, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Design for Heavy-Duty Use: How Rotary Cutter Gearboxes Withstand Rigors
Rotary cutter gearboxes are engineered with robust features to ensure durability and withstand the demands of heavy-duty use:
- High-Quality Materials: These gearboxes are constructed using high-strength materials, such as alloy steels and hardened components, to withstand the stresses of cutting tough vegetation and materials.
- Sturdy Housing: The gearbox housing is designed to provide protection to internal components and resist impact and external forces during operation.
- Sealed Bearings: Sealed bearings prevent dirt, debris, and moisture from entering the gearbox, ensuring smooth and reliable operation even in challenging environments.
- Reinforced Gears: The gears within rotary cutter gearboxes are precision-cut and heat-treated for added strength and wear resistance, allowing them to handle heavy loads and repeated stresses.
- Enhanced Cooling: Some designs incorporate cooling features, such as fins or cooling channels, to dissipate heat generated during operation and maintain optimal gearbox temperature.
- Secure Mounting: Rotary cutter gearboxes are designed to be securely mounted to the machinery, minimizing vibrations and ensuring consistent performance.
- Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is essential to reduce friction and prevent premature wear. Some gearboxes are equipped with efficient lubrication systems to ensure consistent and sufficient lubrication.
- Rigorous Testing: Manufacturers subject rotary cutter gearboxes to rigorous testing procedures to simulate heavy-duty conditions and ensure they meet performance and reliability standards.
By incorporating these design elements, rotary cutter gearboxes are capable of enduring the challenging conditions of heavy-duty use, providing reliable cutting power and contributing to the efficient operation of various equipment.
Handling Cutting Speeds and Blade Configurations in Rotary Cutter Gearboxes:
Rotary cutter gearboxes are designed to accommodate various cutting speeds and blade configurations to suit different tasks and conditions. The gearbox’s gear ratio, which determines the output speed relative to the input speed, can be optimized for specific cutting requirements. Different blade configurations, such as the number and arrangement of cutting blades, can also be accommodated by adjusting the gearbox’s design.
For example, gearboxes with adjustable gear ratios allow operators to select the appropriate cutting speed based on factors like the type of vegetation and desired cutting results. Additionally, rotary cutter gearboxes can be equipped with different output shafts or adapters to fit various blade configurations, including single or multiple blades. This versatility enables rotary cutter gearboxes to effectively handle a wide range of cutting tasks in agricultural, landscaping, and land management applications.
Converting Input Power into Cutting Motion
A rotary cutter gearbox plays a pivotal role in converting the input power from a tractor’s power take-off (PTO) into the cutting motion required for agricultural and outdoor tasks. The process can be outlined as follows:
- Input Power: The gearbox receives mechanical power from the tractor’s PTO shaft.
- Input Shaft: The input power is transmitted to the gearbox’s input shaft, which connects to the tractor’s PTO shaft.
- Gearing: Within the gearbox, a set of gears (usually spur or helical gears) are engaged to transmit and amplify the input power.
- Output Shaft: As the gears rotate, they drive the output shaft connected to the cutting attachment of the rotary cutter.
- Cutting Motion: The rotational energy is transferred from the output shaft to the cutting blades or other cutting mechanisms, initiating the cutting motion.
The gearbox’s gearing arrangement and design determine the speed, torque, and direction of the cutting motion. The gear teeth engage and transfer the power efficiently, allowing the rotary cutter to effectively cut through various types of vegetation and terrain. Proper lubrication and maintenance of the gearbox are essential to ensure smooth power transmission and reliable cutting performance over time.
editor by CX 2023-10-25