China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best price steel Gear Sets clamping gear ABC.01.348 beak gear ABC.01.349 for baler parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best  price steel Gear Sets clamping gear ABC.01.348   beak gear ABC.01.349 for baler parts With high quality best price & service

Overview

Quick Details

Applicable Industries:

Producing Plant

Spot of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Model Identify:

OEM

Solution Identify:

Gear Sets clamping equipment ABC.01.348 / beak equipment ABC.01.349

Application:

Farm Engine

Material:

Steel

Certificate:

ISO9001:2008

Fat:

.3kg

OEM:

ABC.01.348/ABC.01.349

Top quality:

one hundred%analyzed

Services:

two Month

Model:

EP

Source Ability

Offer Capacity:
5000 Piece/Pieces per Day

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging Particulars
carton packing
Port
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Lead Time
:
Amount(Luggage) 1 – 100 101 – three hundred >300
Est. Time(times) 7 fifteen To be negotiated

On the internet Customization

 

Best  price steel Gear Sets clamping gear ABC.01.348 / beak gear ABC.01.349 for baler parts

Relevant Industries Machinery Fix Retailers,Farms
Type beak gear
Use baler areas
Place of Origin China
China zhejiang
Model Title EP 
Solution Identify Equipment Sets clamping equipment ABC.01.348 / beak gear ABC.01.349
Application Farm Motor
Content Metal
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Excess weight .3kg
OEM ABC.01.348/ABC.01.349
Top quality one hundred%tested
Services 2 Thirty day period
   

Best  price steel Gear Sets clamping gear ABC.01.348 / beak gear ABC.01.349 for baler parts

Best  price steel Gear Sets clamping gear ABC.01.348 / beak gear ABC.01.349 for baler parts

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q1:How your business normally transports goods to your international locations?

This dilemma is mainly decided by the amount of the items. If the amount of orders is ample for a container, it is suggested that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the amount of orders is modest, they can be transported by the transport firm.

Q2:Is your company’s merchandise retailable?

Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our purchase quantity is identified according to the packaging of the items. For example, if there are thirty instances in a single box, then thirty are the lowest get amount.

Q3:What is the payment method?

If it is a location, we need to have to receive the complete payment ahead of they can be transported if it is an order, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the agreement to indication the agreement.

 

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best  price steel Gear Sets clamping gear ABC.01.348   beak gear ABC.01.349 for baler parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best  price steel Gear Sets clamping gear ABC.01.348   beak gear ABC.01.349 for baler parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best  price steel Gear Sets clamping gear ABC.01.348   beak gear ABC.01.349 for baler parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best  price steel Gear Sets clamping gear ABC.01.348   beak gear ABC.01.349 for baler parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best  price steel Gear Sets clamping gear ABC.01.348   beak gear ABC.01.349 for baler parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best  price steel Gear Sets clamping gear ABC.01.348   beak gear ABC.01.349 for baler parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best  price steel Gear Sets clamping gear ABC.01.348   beak gear ABC.01.349 for baler parts With high quality best price & service

TAGs:

Recent Posts