We We can supply a full-range of power transmission products like chains, sprockets and plate wheels, pulleys, gearboxes, motors, couplings, gears and racks pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes. – EPG Group the biggest agricultural gearbox and pto factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
2BYFSF series no-tillage corn & soya precise planters should be matched with tractor from 25-100hp for working. They are good at planting single one corn or soya seed in tilled or no-tilled field, which can finish furrowing for fertilizing, furrowing for seeding, covering soil, pressing during one operation.
They have many good features as follows:
- High precision seeding device
- Can work in high speed, when the plant spacing is not less than 20 cm, and the wor ept speed can reach 8km/hour.
- The hole spacing is precise, and the seedlings are uniform with strong growing capacity and high output.
- The single seeding unit can do profile modeling, that is the seeding unit can move freely according to the different height of the field to keep same seeding depth.
- The transmission shaft of each row combines into a whole system with same turning speed to get good seeding effect.
- Though adjust the transmission ratio of gearbox to get 16 kinds of plant spacing.
- Use the large fertilizer discharging device and widen the fertilizer pipes, the maximum fertilizing capacity can reach 2100 kg per hectare.
|Matched power (hp)||≥60 hp||≥90hp|
|Plant spacing (mm)||140, 190,210,260,290,360|
|Qualification rate of plant spacing %||≥90%|
|Furrowing depth (mm)||60~80|
|Seeding depth (mm)||30~50|
|Max. Fertilizing rate (kg/ha.)||140|
|Seeding quantity kg/ha.||22.5-37.5|
|Seeds breakage rate %||≤1.5%|
|Fertilizer hopper capacity (L)||325||520|
|Seeds hopper capacity (L)||8.5×6||8.5×8|
|Wor ept speed in different plant spacing(km/h)||4.0 km/h(140mm) 5.8km/h(190mm)
|Wor ept efficiency (ha./hour)
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.