We The group is focused on producing all variety of standard roller chains and sprockets, gears & gearboxes, such as conveyor chain & sprockets , stainless steel chain, agricultural chain and has not just sold its products all over china, but also sold more than 65% products to oversees, including Europe, America, South-east Asia, and it also has set up storage logistics in places like Europe. – EPG Group the biggest agricultural gearbox and pto factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
MLGQ-C Vibration Pneumatic Paddy Husker
We are professional Rice Huller (paddy husker) Machines Manufacturer & Exporter in China. Our rice husker or rice huller models are widely used to remove the rice husk from the paddy during rice milling production line, ept received by the users’ favorite.
1. Product description
A rice huller or paddy husker is an agricultural machine used to automate the processing of removing the chaff (outer husks) of rice grains. Throughout history, there have been numerous techniques to hull rice. Traditionally, it would be pounded using some form of mortar and pestle. An early simple machine to do this is a rice pounder. Later even more efficient machinery was developed to hull and Polish rice. These machines are most widely developed and used throughout Asia.
The rice huller realizes the hulling purpose through press and twist force between a pair of rubber rolls and by weight pressure. Rubber rollers may be used to reduce the amount of breakage of the grains, so increasing the yield of the best quality head rice. The hulled material mixture is separated into brown rice and rice husk by air force in the separating chamber.
The rice husker is incorporated with dust collector filter to collect this rice dust for disposal. Dust generated from rice mills is highly combustible that is why proper collection management and disposal is a must to avoid disaster. The husk from the seed is being collected and is mostly use as an organic fertilizer. Burned and mixed with soil, industrial fertilizer it is being added in a compost pit.
MLGQ-C series full automatic pneumatic husker with variable-frequency feeding is one of the advanced huskers. As to meet the mechatronics requirement, with the digital technology, this kind of husker has higher degree of automation, lower broken rate, more reliable running, It is necessary equipment for the modern large-scale rice milling enterprises.
1. Adopt new variable frequency vibration feeding system, stepless adjustment could be done to the vibration frequency according to actual production. Feeding is big and uniform, continuously exuviating with high shelling rate and big capacity.
2. High automation, easy operation. Automatically unengaged without paddy, while if with paddy, rubber rollers engage automatically. Opening for feeding gate and pressure between the rubber rollers are automatically controlled by pneumatic components.
3. Driven by synchronous dentiform between rubber rollers and newly gear-box, there is no slip, no speed drop, therefore having high efficiency, low noisy and reliable technologic effect.
4. Adopts the plate roller engagement which can parallel moving carriage, guarantee the rubber roller force equilibrium, difficult to have diameter difference in roller ends, improve the usage rate of rubber rollers.
5. Different speed of double rollers is interchanged by gear shift, easy to operate.
4. Technical parameters
|Capacity(t/h)||2.5-3.5||4.5-5.5||power tiller gearbox Fukuoka Japan 6.5-8||6.5-9|
|Rubber roller size(Dia. ×L) (mm)||Φ255×254(10″)||Φ225×355(14″)||Φ255×510(20″)||Φ255×635(25″)|
|Broken content(%)||Long-grain rice ≤ 4%, Short-grain rice ≤ 1.5%|
6. Contact us
Ms. Danni Feng
ZheJiang FOTMA Machinery Co., Ltd
Add: No. 52 Guanggu Avenue, New High-tech Development Zone, HangZhou city, ZheJiang Province, P. R. China.
Tel: +86~571-8822571/88220973 67848665, +86 1825712571
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.